The Cheapest ROOM

I'm passionate about books and reading...

Tangled (The Tangled Series)

Tangled (The Tangled Series) - Emma Chase B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T.
Absolutely adored this book! It's so refreshing to read a story from a male POV, especially if he is such a great character like Drew!

Drew is so arrogant and cocky, but you can't help but laugh how his brain works!

Let's see few of my favorite quotes:

“I BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW THIS, but lots of guys have a thing for Ariel. You know, from The Little Mermaid? I’ve never been into her myself, but I can understand the attraction: she fills out her shells nicely, she’s a redhead, and she spends most of the movie unable to speak."

“Old women have a thing for me. And I don't mean a pinch-my-cheek, pat-my-head kind of thing. I mean a grab-my-ass, rub-my-junk, why-don't-you-push-my-wheelchair-into-the-broom-closet-so-we-can-get-nasty kind of thing.
It's f*cking disturbing.”

His interaction with Mackenzie was adorable :D
“Mackenzie raises her hand proudly. “I have a bagina.”
I smirk. “Yes, you do sweetheart. And someday, it’s gonna help you rule the world.”

“Did you know that if you put a frog in boiling water, he’ll jump out? But, if you put one in cold water and heat it slowly, he’ll stay in. And boil to death. He won’t even try to get out. He won’t even know he’s dying. Until it’s too late.
Men are a lot like frogs.”

“For God's sake, don't let her watch Cinderella. What kind of example is that? A mindless twit who can't even remember where she left her damn shoe, so she has to wait for some douchebag in tights to bring it to her? Give me a frigging break!”

So no surprise I was like this through the whole book:

If you haven't read it yet, go get your copy and start reading!
Oh, and don't forget to read the bonus scenes on the author's website! They're amazing!

***** 5 huge stars *****