The Cheapest ROOM

I'm passionate about books and reading...

Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost *SPEECHLESS*

This book is ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! Words can't describe how much I loved every line of it! I have to admit, I don't really read books with vampires, they creep me out somehow, so I was reluctant to pick up this series. But I'm so glad I did! Halfway to the Grave is one of my favorite books OF ALL TIME!
Bones This book rocked my world! Big time!

The story is exciting, something is always happening so the reader is never bored. The characters are strong, romantic with a sense of humor.

Blurb from Goodreads:
"Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father--the one responsible for ruining her mother's life. Then she's captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership."

Cat is such a strong heroine! I love her!

... and Bones!

His character surprised me so much! He is not the typical bad-boy, spiked with danger. Don't get me wrong, he is dark and posessive, and have a dangerous vibe to him, but also he is loving, romantic and passionate! I couldn't get enough of him!

Let's count why is he so amazing:

1) He has a killer accent! *melts to puddle*

“Telly?” Who was that?
He grunted in amusement. “Television, of course. Don’t you speak English?”
“You sure don’t,” I muttered.

2) He is romantic!

“If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you....”

3) He likes your friends. *sarcastic* *rolles eyes*

“Right, then, mate, terribly sorry for my unspeakable rudeness, and I do beg your pardon. I can only say that it was caused by my natural affront to the notion of her as my sister. Since I'll be shagging her tonight, you can imagine how I'd be distressed at the thought of rogering my sibling"

4) He is HOT!

“Kitten, you need to make a decision. Either we stay here and behave or we leave now and I promise you”—his voice dipped lower and the words fell against my lips—“if we leave, I won’t behave.”

5) He threatens a ghost for you. xD

“Why, you scurvy, lecherous spook!” Bones yelled in the direction of the cemetery. “If my pipes still worked, I’d go right back there and piss on your grave!”

6) He is funny even before he tries to kill you. :D

“I thawt I thaw a putty tat.” “I did, I did thee a putty tat" Finished with his Tweety Bird imitation, he grinned unpleasantly at me. “Now, then, luv, let’s get down to business”

I KNOW RIGHT?!

I'm lucky I have already the next book, so I'm going to start reading right now.
If you haven't read the book yet, you should consider to do it now! I'm sure you'll fall in love with it!

Bravo, Jeaniene Frost, Bravo!

*****5 Big Fat STARS*****