The Cheapest ROOM

I'm passionate about books and reading...

Shadowfever

Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning Review for the whole series:

Have you ever read a book that kept popping up in your mind even weeks/months/years later after finishing it? Well, the Fever series are these kind of books!!! They are simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

I read the whole series in a few days, and that says a lot! I could not put it down! The world Ms. Moning created is well developed and there is always something happening. Action, drama, but also a lot of romance and fun, these books contain everything!

The first three books, Darkfever, Bloodfever and Faefever I rated lower, because they were FULL of secrets and I was so frustrated that the author didn't give any answers through the whole book. BUT, despite that, Karen Marie Moning was able to make me keep reading!

I think my favorite book was the 4th one, Dreamfever! It was just BRILLIANT! I'm really lucky that I got to read the books when all the five were released already, because I don't think I would have managed to wait a year for the sequel! Anyway...

Let's see the characters:

Mackayla Lane, a.k.a. Mac or Ms. Lane: Brave, Witty and Book Lover! I loved her character!

Jericho Z. Barrons, a.k.a. Barrons: HOT! HOT! HOT! Dark, dangerous and broody! One moment I wanted to strangle him, the next hug him. Seriously! He is such a complex character! Typical bad-boy! Deep down you love him, but at the same time you're wary. Barrons is cold, but at the same time protective. He rarely smiles, but when he does... oh, boy, like rainbows appear!

Did I mention he is hot??? Like swoon-worthy hot!

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!

And he is not just sexy, but intelligent! The books are full of great quotes:

“One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.”

“I was about to look away when he reached across the seat, touched my jaw with his long, strong, beautiful fingers, and caressed my face.
Being touched by Jericho Barrons with kindness makes you feel like you must be the most special person in the world. It’s like walking up to the biggest, most savage lion in the jungle, lying down, placing your head it its mouth and, rather than taking your life, it licks you and purrs.”

“I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself.”

“Love knows no right or wrong.
Love is. Only is.”

If you haven't started this series yet, go get the books RIGHT NOW! You're not gonna regret it!

*****GIGANTIC 5 STARS*****