The Cheapest ROOM

I'm passionate about books and reading...

With All My Soul

With All My Soul  - Rachel Vincent A perfect conclusion to the most unique paranormal YA series out there!

As usual, I can't stop my tears flowing. Actually, more than usual, because I just had to say goodbye to my favorite characters, who have been like my friends since I opened the first page of the first book. We've been through a lot together, I cried a lot because of them, I laughed more than I can count and they really felt like they were my friends.

Rachel Vincent must be a magician! No other explanation why I feel so many emotions while reading all her books, and why it feels like I'm part of the plot and all the things the characters experience. Every single time I open one of her books I'm turning into a Syphon (yep, like Lydia from the books)! I'm not even reading the lines. I'm feeling them! Every tear, every grin and frown and heartbreak and I just want to reach out and hug the characters to ease their pain or share their joy.

With All My Soul was just as breathtaking as the other books of this amazing series! It was an

since page 1.

The story picks up where Before I Wake ended. Kaylee Cavanaugh, the young bean sidhe (or banshee if you like) and her friends are still not off the hook and have to face more problems and obstacles. The situation is more serious than ever. Their school is the most dangerous school (of its size) in America. The only way they can overpower the hellions is if they trust each other and work together.

The characters are the same as in the previous books, but somehow they matured a lot because of the previous events.
Kaylee, as always wants to save everyone and - as usual - still blames herself for the things that happened in the past. She has grown up since the first book, but she is still the same selfless girl who could give anything for the well being of her loved ones. She starts to realize that it doesn't equal to being reckless and throwing herself to the sharks.
More than a few times she frustrated the heck out of me! I wanted to talk some sense into her and scream at her.

The book starts out slower, but it's far from boring and you keep turning the pages and can't stop reading. It felt good to re-unite with the characters, but it was also bittersweet when you realize, this is your last journey together. I desperately wanted for everyone to get their happy endings, but also secretly tried to prolong the experience.

The secondary characters were as great as ever. Nash, Em, Sabine, Luca, even Sophie... and of course Tod! Oh Tod!!!!

He is perfect, amazing and has the biggest heart ever! I just love him! The only thing I noticed - and maybe it's just me - that he had less scenes in the first half of the book than in the previous ones. I kind of missed him a bit. But then... he made up for it!!!

It was like

... and my tears just started falling...

... and falling...

...I cried BIG UGLY tears!!! I couldn't stop sobbing.

It was heart wrenching and I still have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

I'm struggling now, because I want to tell you more about what happens, but I won't. :) I'm not going to spoil the book for anyone who has yet to read it, or who is new to these series. (and if you are, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? You have to read ALL these books!)

Saying goodbye to Tod, Kaylee, Nash and the others is the hardest thing ever. I still can't wrap my mind around it, and the only question circulating in my head is:

No more Tod and his morbid humor? No more Kaylee and her love for everyone? And what about Sabine and her bluntness? Oh, no, I just started crying again...

I am a big believer that you can learn something from every book you open. And I have to say a HUGE thank you to Ms. Vincent for giving me that something and even more with her writing and imagination! She gave (and gives) me something with the books nobody can take away and I'll be thankful for this forever. Thank you for all the smiles, laughs, and even all the tears and heartbreak you made me feel through these characters, who felt so real that they were like the part of my reality.

If I could I would give With All My Soul 10 huge stars, but because it's not possible *shakes fist to Goodreads* I have to give it 5!

*THE BIGGEST 5 STARS EVER*

PS: *sigh* I can't figure out what format to set up here, because I have all 3! xD I can't help it, I LOVE both the UK and US covers, and I have it also on my Kindle from Amazon. *blushes* Don't blame me! :) Just look at these beautiful covers!!!

Buy links:

Amazon US:
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/With-All-Soul-Screamers-ebook/dp/B00ALTVHAW

Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0373210663

The Book Depository (ships free internationally): http://www.bookdepository.com/With-All-My-Soul-Rachel-Vincent/9780373210664